12 KM River Rafting
Rs. 700 per person
Rishikesh is famous for its serene landscapes, tranquil environment as well as various thrilling adventure activities like bungee jumping, river rafting, and many more. If you want to feel the adrenaline rush and try something and adventurous, then you must not miss out river rafting experience in Rishikesh. Gush through the sturdy rapids as well as admire breathtaking landscapes of mountains & greenery as you raft through the clear waters
This rafting is around 9 KM by water starting from Brahmapuri till Lakshman Jhula. Difficulty level is Very Easy. Grades of Rapid are I and II and Popular Rapids includes Sweet sixteen, Black Money, terminator & Hilton and Double Trouble.
Note- 16 KM plan from Shivpuri to Lakshman Jhula is also available.
Price are subject to change on daily basis based on the availability and demand. Kindly call at +91-9058555754 to get the latest rate before booking.
DepartureBetween 9AM to 4 PM
Dress CodeComfortable athletic clothing
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsEntry TicketMealsTypical Souvenir
- This is very important, please read the terms and conditions carefully before bookings: A deposit of 20% of the total price is due with your reservation and to be paid in advance for slot booking. Final payments are due before the departure & before check in or check in time.
- Payment Policy Different payment modes available are - CASH, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS & UPI. Confirm booking only on advance deposit. Prices are quoted in Rupees.
- Additional Policies * Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting) (20 to 25 fit height) * Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height) * Rafting allow only above 14 to under 50 yrs complete physically/Mentally fit, any under treatment, Fracture etc Rafting not allowed. * Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- Cancellation Policy Cancellation notice - The cancellation Policy rules will be applied on your advance booking amount. From arrival/Departure date. • given 21 days in advance - 100% refund • given 15 days in advance - 75% refund • given 10 days in advance - 50% refund • given 6 days in advance - 25% refund • given less than 6 days in advance - no refund • Cancellation refund will be processed in 7 working days.
- Health and Fitness Requirements Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised not allowed participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. All responsibility of the participant.