Valley of Flowers- Premium Package
Rs. 15000 per person
The Valley of Flowers is one of India’s most popular and beautiful treks in the Himalayas. With a astonishing backdrop of the mighty Himalayan ranges and wide rage of exotic flowers, the Valley of Flowers National Park presents an exquisite view and an unforgettable experience for visitors. Valley of Flowers National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, spread over an area of 87 sq km in the Chamoli district. Situated 3,600 m above the sea level, here nature blooms in full glory offering a breathtaking experience. This place is home to rare species of exotic flowers (over 600 species) like orchids, poppies, primulas, marigold, daisies.
This premium package is especially crafted for nature lovers who would enjoy dwelling in the lap of the Himalayas, and want to spend time and refresh their minds in the misty winds and authentic sceneries.
- Private Transport
- All Meals
DepartureDelhi to Delhi
Departure TimeEarly Morning Preferred
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
DAY 01: Delhi - Rishikesh
DAY 02: Rishikesh- Joshimath
DAY 03: Joshimath- Govindghat- Ghangaria
DAY 04: Ghangaria- Valley of Flowers- Ghangaria
DAY 05: Ghangaria- Hemkund Sahib- Ghangaria
DAY 06: Ghangaria- Govinghat - Joshimath
DAY 07: Joshimath- Rishikesh
DAY 08: Rishikesh- Delhi
Leave a Reply
- This is very important, please read the terms and conditions carefully before bookings: A deposit of 20% of the total price is due with your reservation and to be paid in advance for slot booking. Final payments are due before the departure & before check in or check in time.
- Payment Policy Different payment modes available are - CASH, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS & UPI. Confirm booking only on advance deposit. Prices are quoted in Rupees.
- Additional Policies Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- Cancellation Policy Cancellation notice - The cancellation Policy rules will be applied on your advance booking amount. From arrival/Departure date. • given 21 days in advance - 100% refund • given 15 days in advance - 75% refund • given 10 days in advance - 50% refund • given 6 days in advance - 25% refund • given less than 6 days in advance - no refund • Cancellation refund will be processed in 7 working days.
- Health and Fitness Requirements Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised not allowed participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. All responsibility of the participant.